Always an appropriate addition to any décor, this replica Barcelona Chair will add the perfect touch to your living space. The chair, whose form is thought to have been extrapolated from the Roman folding chair, was originally designed by Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe for Spanish Royalty to use during the International Exposition of 1929, hosted in Barcelona, Spain. Made from stylish stainless steel & hand-tanned Brazilian Ox leather.
Put your feet up and admire your style with the Ole Barcelona Ottoman. The perfect match for the Ole Barcelona Chair, this stylish ottoman is made from stainless steel & hand-tanned Brazilian Ox leather, and comes in an array of colors to suit any setting.
• Hand-tanned Brazilian Ox Leather
• Stainless Steel Frame
• Coloring and Texturing of the leather is done by hand and not machine.
• All coloring used is environmentally friendly, with chemical content far below the national standard.
• Leather color will not fade away. The more you use the item, the more the color will shine and the leather will soften.
• Chair cushion filling is high-density and high-resilience sponge foam
• Chair and ottoman sold separately
* Images shown in Espresso, chair and ottoman available only in Ebony.
Ole Barcelona Chair and Ottoman, Ole Barcelona Chair Only ($815.00), Ole Barcelona Ottoman Only ($438.00)
Pewter, Caramel, Ebony, Hickory, Espresso, Cocoa, Chestnut
Weights & Dimensions
75 x 73 x 74 CMS
GW 68 KGS | NW 60 KGS
60 x 52 x 45 CMS
GW 24 KGS | NW 22 KGS
• Place of Origin: China
• No Assembly Required
Compare at $280
Compare at $150
Compare at $1500
Compare at $1800
Enter your email to stay up to date with our contests, promotions and other news.